Interest-group analysis in economic history and the history of economic thought
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Gary M & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1989. "Nassau Senior as Economic Consultant: The Factory Acts Reconsidered," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 71-81, February.
- Robert Ekelund & Robert Tollison, 1997. "On neoinstitutional theory and preclassical economies: mercantilism revisited," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 375-399.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Rent Seeking: A Survey," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 575-602.
- Robert B, Jr Ekelund & Robert D. Tollison, 1976. "The New Political Economy of J. S. Mill: The Means to Social Justice," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 213-231, May.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "The myth of the corporation as a creation of the state," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, December.
- Barry Baysinger & Robert Tollison, 1980. "Chaining Leviathan: the Case of Gladstonian Finance," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 206-213, Summer.
- Anderson, Gary M & Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Adam Smith's Analysis of Joint-Stock Companies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1237-1256, December.
- Anderson, Gary M. & McCormick, Robert E. & Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "The economic organization of the English East India Company," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 221-238.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D., 1986. "Dead Men Tell no Tales," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 59-68, June.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1980. "Economic Regulation in Mercantile England: Heckscher Revisited," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 567-599, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:142:y:2010:i:3:p:471-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.