Interest-group analysis in economic history and the history of economic thought
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "The myth of the corporation as a creation of the state," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, December.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1980. "Economic Regulation in Mercantile England: Heckscher Revisited," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 567-99, October.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Rent Seeking: A Survey," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 575-602.
- Robert Ekelund & Robert Tollison, 1997. "On neoinstitutional theory and preclassical economies: mercantilism revisited," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 375-399.
- Anderson, Gary M & Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Adam Smith's Analysis of Joint-Stock Companies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1237-56, December.
- Anderson, Gary M. & McCormick, Robert E. & Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "The economic organization of the English East India Company," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 221-238.
- Robert B, Jr Ekelund & Robert D. Tollison, 1976. "The New Political Economy of J. S. Mill: The Means to Social Justice," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 213-31, May.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D., 1986. "Dead Men Tell no Tales," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 59-68, June.
- Barry Baysinger & Robert Tollison, 1980. "Chaining Leviathan: the Case of Gladstonian Finance," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 206-213, Summer.
- Anderson, Gary M & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1989. "Nassau Senior as Economic Consultant: The Factory Acts Reconsidered," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 71-81, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:142:y:2010:i:3:p:471-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.