Technology assessment in Australia: the case for a formal agency to improve advice to policy makers
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Pellizzoni, 2003. "Uncertainty and Participatory Democracy," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 12(2), pages 195-224, May.
- Carolyn M. Hendriks & John S. Dryzek & Christian Hunold, 2007. "Turning Up the Heat: Partisanship in Deliberative Innovation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 55, pages 362-383, 06.
- Williams, Robin & Edge, David, 1996. "The social shaping of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 865-899, September.
- Peter Wilshusen & Richard Wallace, 2009. "Integrative problem solving: the policy sciences as a framework for conservation policy and planning," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 91-93, May.
- Ronald Brunner, 2006. "A Paradigm for Practice," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 135-167, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:2:p:157-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.