The role of governments in corporate social responsibility: characterising public policies on CSR in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laura Albareda & Josep Lozano & Tamyko Ysa, 2007. "Public Policies on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Governments in Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 391-407, September.
- J. Lepoutre & N. A. Dentchev & A. Heene, 2005.
"Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/337, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jan Lepoutre & Nikolay Dentchev & AimÃ© Heene, 2007. "Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 391-408, July.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
- Bert Scholtens & Pontus Cerin & Lars Hassel, 2008. "Sustainable development and socially responsible finance and investing," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 137-140.
- Kolk, Ans & Van der Veen, Mark, 2002. "Dilemmas of Balancing Organizational and Public Interests:: How Environment Affects Strategy in Dutch Main Ports," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 45-54, February.
- McCrudden, Christopher, 2007. "Buying Social Justice: Equality, Government Procurement, & Legal Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199232437, December.
- Jeremy Moon, 2007. "The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 296-306.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:49-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.