The role of governments in corporate social responsibility: characterising public policies on CSR in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kolk, Ans & Van der Veen, Mark, 2002. "Dilemmas of Balancing Organizational and Public Interests:: How Environment Affects Strategy in Dutch Main Ports," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 45-54, February.
- Jeremy Moon, 2007. "The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 296-306.
- Bert Scholtens & Pontus Cerin & Lars Hassel, 2008. "Sustainable development and socially responsible finance and investing," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 137-140.
- J. Lepoutre & N. A. Dentchev & A. Heene, 2005.
"Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/337, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jan Lepoutre & Nikolay Dentchev & AimÃ© Heene, 2007. "Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 391-408, July.
- McCrudden, Christopher, 2007. "Buying Social Justice: Equality, Government Procurement, & Legal Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199232437, March.
- Laura Albareda & Josep Lozano & Tamyko Ysa, 2007. "Public Policies on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Governments in Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 391-407, September.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:49-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.