Policy and power: A conceptual framework between the â€˜oldâ€™ and â€˜newâ€™ policy idioms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guzzini, Stefano, 1993. "Structural power: the limits of neorealist power analysis," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(03), pages 443-478, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krott, Max & Bader, Axel & Schusser, Carsten & Devkota, Rosan & Maryudi, Ahmad & Giessen, Lukas & Aurenhammer, Helene, 2014. "Actor-centred power: The driving force in decentralised community based forest governance," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 34-42.
- Charles McClintock & Staci Lowe, 2007. "And the question is? Knowledge growth in welfare policy research," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(1), pages 35-54, March.
- de Vos, B.I. & Döring, R. & Aranda, M. & Buisman, F.C. & Frangoudes, K. & Goti, L. & Macher, C. & Maravelias, C.D. & Murillas-Maza, A. & van der Valk, O. & Vasilakopoulos, P., 2016. "New modes of fisheries governance: Implementation of the landing obligation in four European countries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-8.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p1:p:176-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruostetsaari, Ilkka, 2009. "Governance and political consumerism in Finnish energy policy-making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 102-110, January.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:181-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Šálka, Jaroslav & Dobšinská, Zuzana & Hricová, Zuzana, 2016. "Factors of political power — The example of forest owners associations in Slovakia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 88-98.
- repec:zbw:espost:170727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnouts, Rikke & van der Zouwen, Mariëlle & Arts, Bas, 2012. "Analysing governance modes and shifts — Governance arrangements in Dutch nature policy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 43-50.
- Späth, Philipp & Rohracher, Harald, 2010. "'Energy regions': The transformative power of regional discourses on socio-technical futures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 449-458, May.
- Veenman, Sietske & Liefferink, Duncan & Arts, Bas, 2009. "A short history of Dutch forest policy: The 'de-institutionalisation' of a policy arrangement," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 202-208, May.
- Maryudi, Ahmad & Citraningtyas, Erlita R. & Purwanto, Ris H. & Sadono, Ronggo & Suryanto, Priyono & Riyanto, Slamet & Siswoko, Bowo D., 2016. "The emerging power of peasant farmers in the tenurial conflicts over the uses of state forestland in Central Java, Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 70-75.
- Li, Jia & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P. J. & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2014.
"Stagnating Jatropha Biofuel Development in Southwest China: An Institutional Approach,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 3192-3212.
- Jia Li & Bettina Bluemling & Arthur P. J. Mol & Thomas Herzfeld, 2014. "Stagnating Jatropha Biofuel Development in Southwest China: An Institutional Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-21, May.
- Heeres, Niels & Tillema, Taede & Arts, Jos, 2012. "Integration in Dutch planning of motorways: From “line” towards “area-oriented” approaches," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 148-158.
- Schusser, Carsten & Krott, Max & Yufanyi Movuh, Mbolo C. & Logmani, Jacqueline & Devkota, Rosan R. & Maryudi, Ahamad & Salla, Manjola & Bach, Ngo Duy, 2015. "Powerful stakeholders as drivers of community forestry — Results of an international study," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 92-101.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:104-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Catherine M. & Clavier, Carole & Potvin, Louise, 2017. "Adapting public policy theory for public health research: A framework to understand the development of national policies on global health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 69-77.
- Kuzdas, Christopher & Wiek, Arnim & Warner, Benjamin & Vignola, Raffaele & Morataya, Ricardo, 2015. "Integrated and Participatory Analysis of Water Governance Regimes: The Case of the Costa Rican Dry Tropics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 254-268.
- Moyo, Laurane & Wehn, Uta, 2017. "Interaction dynamics: The case of the water sector skills plan in South Africa," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 91-99.
- Takeda, Louise & Røpke, Inge, 2010. "Power and contestation in collaborative ecosystem-based management: The case of Haida Gwaii," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 178-188, December.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy analysis; policy arrangements; political modernisation; policy innovation; power analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:37:y:2004:i:3:p:339-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.