Sharing natural resource management responsibility: Examining the New Zealand rock lobster co-management experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne Bigsten & Stuart Corbridge & J. Thomas Lindblad & Scott McDonald & Tony Addison & Anthony Payne & Robin Mearns & John Thoburn & Clem Tisdell & Tony Barnett & Mike Shepperdson, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 874-892.
- Syma A. Ebbin, 2004. "The anatomy of conflict and the politics of identity in two cooperative salmon management regimes," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Suzi Kerr & Megan Claridge & Dominic Milicich, "undated". "Devolution and the New Zealand Resource Management Act," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/07, New Zealand Treasury.
- Pomeroy, Robert S & Berkes, Fikret, 1997. "Two to tango: The role of government in fisheries co-management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 465-480, September.
- Annala, John H., 1983. "The introduction of limited entry : The New Zealand rock lobster fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 101-108, April.
- Graham Scott & Ian Ball & Tony Dale, 1997. "New Zealand's public sector management reform: Implications for the United States," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 357-381.
- Noble, Bram F., 2000. "Institutional criteria for co-management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolde Nielsen, Kåre & Holm, Petter & Aschan, Michaela, 2015. "Results based management in fisheries: Delegating responsibility to resource users," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 442-451.
- Freeman, Matthew A. & Anderson, Christopher M., 2017. "Competitive Lobbying over Common Pool Resource Regulations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 123-129.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:275:y:2014:i:c:p:48-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCo-management; Natural resource management; Fisheries; New Zealand; Rock lobster; Jasus edwardsii ; Sagmariasus verreauxi ; Common-Pool Resource (CPR); Property rights; Individual Tradable Quota (ITQ);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:39:y:2006:i:3:p:249-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.