Ambulance Economics: The Pros and Cons of Fiscal Stimuli
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Steve Symansky & Olivier Blanchard & Carlo Cottarelli, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy For The Crisis,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 26-32, 07.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Steven A. Symansky & Carlo Cottarelli & Olivier J. Blanchard, 2009. "Fiscal Policy for the Crisis," IMF Staff Position Notes 2008/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Cottarelli, Carlo & Spilimbergo, Antonio & Symansky, Steven, 2009. "Fiscal Policy for the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corden, W M, 1979. "Wages and Unemployment in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(148), pages 1-19, March.
- W. Max Corden, 2010. "The theory of the fiscal stimulus: how will a debt-financed stimulus affect the future?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 38-47, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:235-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.