Price Rigidity and the Selection of the Exchange Rate Regime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Petros Varthalitis, 2016.
"Monetary Union, Even Higher Integration, or Back to National Currencies?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 232-255.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Petros Varthalitis, 2016. "Monetary Union, Even Higher Integration, or Back to National Currencies?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2006. "The case for inflation stability," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1801-1814, November.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:55-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Varthalitis, Petros & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2017.
"Fiscal consolidation and its cross-country effects,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 55-106.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & Petros Varthalitis & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2016. "Fiscal Consolidation and its Cross-Country Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 6012, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre, 2004.
"Could the Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
309, Econometric Society.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera, 2004. "Could The Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:ijc:ijcjou:y:2017:q:4:a:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harris Dellas, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Open Economies under Imperfect Information," Working Papers 072003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & Petros Varthalitis & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2013. "Optimal Fiscal Action in an Economy with Sovereign Premia and without Monetary Independence: An Application to Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4199, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9438-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & Petros Varthalitis & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2017.
"Fiscal Consolidation in an Open Economy with Sovereign Premia and without Monetary Policy Independence,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(4), pages 259-306, December.
- Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Varthalitis, Petros & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2016. "Fiscal consolidation in an open economy with sovereign premia and without monetary policy independence," MPRA Paper 81327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Minford & Prakriti Sofat, 2004. "An Open Economy Real Business Cycle Model for the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 23, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate systems; monetary policy; price sluggishness; inflation targeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:17:y:2006:i:1:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.