Optimizing Train Network Routing Using Deterministic Search
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keaton, Mark H., 1989. "Designing optimal railroad operating plans: Lagrangian relaxation and heuristic approaches," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 415-431, December.
- Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio & Roanes-Macı́as, Eugenio & Laita, Luis M., 2002. "A computer algebra approach to the design of routes and the study of their compatibility in a railway interlocking," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 203-214.
- Rodriguez, Joaquín, 2007. "A constraint programming model for real-time train scheduling at junctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 231-245, February.
- Assad, Arjang A., 1980. "Modelling of rail networks: Toward a routing/makeup model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 101-114.
- Ghoseiri, Keivan & Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Asgharpour, Mohammad Jawad, 2004. "A multi-objective train scheduling model and solution," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 927-952, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.