Optimizing Train Network Routing Using Deterministic Search
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keaton, Mark H., 1989. "Designing optimal railroad operating plans: Lagrangian relaxation and heuristic approaches," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 415-431, December.
- Assad, Arjang A., 1980. "Modelling of rail networks: Toward a routing/makeup model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 101-114.
- Rodriguez, Joaquín, 2007. "A constraint programming model for real-time train scheduling at junctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 231-245, February.
- Ghoseiri, Keivan & Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Asgharpour, Mohammad Jawad, 2004. "A multi-objective train scheduling model and solution," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 927-952, December.
- Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio & Roanes-Macı́as, Eugenio & Laita, Luis M., 2002. "A computer algebra approach to the design of routes and the study of their compatibility in a railway interlocking," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 203-214.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.