Non-Discriminatory Automatic Registration of Knock-On Train Delays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Anthony & Pravinvongvuth, Surachet & Xu, Xiangdong & Ryu, Seungkyu & Chootinan, Piya, 2012. "Examining the scaling effect and overlapping problem in logit-based stochastic user equilibrium models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1343-1358.
- Azevedo, JoseAugusto & Santos Costa, Maria Emilia O. & Silvestre Madeira, Joaquim Joao E. R. & Vieira Martins, Ernesto Q., 1993. "An algorithm for the ranking of shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 97-106, August.
- Hess, Stephane & Train, Kenneth E., 2011. "Recovery of inter- and intra-personal heterogeneity using mixed logit models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 973-990, August.
- John Hartman, 2012. "Special Issue on Transport Infrastructure: A Route Choice Experiment with an Efficient Toll," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 205-222, June.
- Hess, Stephane & Rose, John M., 2009. "Allowing for intra-respondent variations in coefficients estimated on repeated choice data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 708-719, July.
- Yai, Tetsuo & Iwakura, Seiji & Morichi, Shigeru, 1997. "Multinomial probit with structured covariance for route choice behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 195-207, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sels, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Vansteenwegen, P., 2016. "Reducing the passenger travel time in practice by the automated construction of a robust railway timetable," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 124-156.
More about this item
KeywordsTrain describers; Knock-on train delays; Dispatching; Blocking times; Petri nets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:47-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.