Formulation and solution of a combined train routing and makeup, and empty car distribution model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Selvanathan, 1987. "Do OECD Consumers Obey Demand Theory?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong, Seung-Ju & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Bookbinder, James H., 2007. "The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 523-536, July.
- Dall'Orto, Leonardo Campo & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Leal, Jose Eugenio & Powell, Warren B., 2006. "The single-node dynamic service scheduling and dispatching problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Jin, Jian Gang & Zhao, Jun & Lee, Der-Horng, 2013. "A column generation based approach for the Train Network Design Optimization problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Ferreira, L., 1997. "Planning Australian freight rail operations: An overview," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 335-348, July.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel, 2000. "Service network design in freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 272-288, April.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-017-0187-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marin, Angel & Salmeron, Javier, 1996. "Tactical design of rail freight networks. Part I: Exact and heuristic methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 26-44, April.
- Khaled, Abdullah A. & Jin, Mingzhou & Clarke, David B. & Hoque, Mohammad A., 2015. "Train design and routing optimization for evaluating criticality of freight railroad infrastructures," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 71-84.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Lin, Bo-Liang & Wang, Zhi-Mei & Ji, Li-Jun & Tian, Ya-Ming & Zhou, Guo-Qing, 2012. "Optimizing the freight train connection service network of a large-scale rail system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 649-667.
- Alena Otto & Erwin Pesch, 2017. "Operation of shunting yards: train-to-yard assignment problem," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 465-486, May.
- Chen, C. & Dollevoet, T.A.B. & Zhao, J., 2017. "One-block train formation in large-scale railway networks: An exact model and a tree-based decomposition algorithm," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-2017-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:23:y:1989:i:6:p:433-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.