The Diversification Theorem Restated: Risk-pooling Without Assignment of Probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goeran Skogh, 1999. "Risk-Sharing Institutions for Unpredictable Losses," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(3), pages 505-505, September.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1971. "Increasing risk II: Its economic consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 66-84, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0004-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0001-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2015. "Banks’ pooling of corporate debt: An application of the restated diversification theorem," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 249-263.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T. & Bazaz, Ali Panahi, 2016. "An optimal co-reinsurance strategy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 149-155.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; uncertainty; pooling; decision-making; justice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:31:y:2005:i:1:p:35-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .