City Quality-of-Life Dynamics: Measuring the Costs of Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Christian L. Redfearn, 2007. "Urban Complexity & Parameter Instability: Assessing Amenity Capitalization in the Presence of External Heterogeneity," Working Paper 8563, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Dan S. Rickman & Shane D. Rickman, 2011.
"Population Growth In High‐Amenity Nonmetropolitan Areas: What'S The Prognosis?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 863-879, December.
- Dan S. Rickman & Shane D. Rickman, 2009. "Population Growth in High Amenity Nonmetropolitan Areas: What’s the Prognosis?," Economics Working Paper Series 0907, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2002.
"City Size Distributions as a Consequence of the Growth Process,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton, 2002. "City Size Distributions As A Consequence of the Growth Process," CEP Discussion Papers dp0550, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2002. "City size distributions as a consequence of the growth process," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20065, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:137-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myung-Jin Jun, 2009. "Economic Impacts Of Seoul'S Job Decentralization: A Metropolitan Input-Output Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 311-327.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2012.
"Integrating Regional Economic Development Analysis and Land Use Economics,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1203, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2012. "Integrating regional economic development analysis and land use economics," MPRA Paper 38291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:22:y:2001:i:2-3:p:339-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .