Putting the Squeeze on a Market for Lemons: Government-Sponsored Mortgage Securitization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wayne Passmore & Roger Sparks, 1995. "Putting the squeeze on a market for lemons: government-sponsored mortgage securitization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Croushore, 1993. "Introducing: the survey of professional forecasters," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-15.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard Peach, 2004. "Are home prices the next "bubble"?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-17.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1979. "The Hedging Performance of the New Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 157-170, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1991. "Index-Based Futures and Options Markets in Real Estate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1006, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund & Gillian Burgess, 2005.
"The Effect of Housing Government-Sponsored Enterprises on Mortgage Rates,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 427-463, September.
- Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund & Gillian Burgess, 2005. "The effect of housing government-sponsored enterprises on mortgage rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Calem, Paul & Henderson, Christopher & Liles, Jonathan, 2011. ""Cherry picking" in subprime mortgage securitizations: Which subprime mortgage loans were sold by depository institutions prior to the crisis of 2007?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 120-140, June.
- Wayne Passmore, 2003. "The GSE implicit subsidy and value of government ambiguity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Passmore, Wayne & Sparks, Roger & Ingpen, Jamie, 2002.
"GSEs, Mortgage Rates, and the Long-Run Effects of Mortgage Securitization,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(2-3), pages 215-242, Sept.-Dec.
- Wayne Passmore & Roger Sparks & Jamie Ingpen, 2001. "GSEs, mortgage rates, and the long-run effects of mortgage securitization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Victoria Garrity & Scott Chu & Eric S. Rosengren, 2005. "The potential impact of explicit Basel II operational risk capital charges on the competitive environment of processing banks in the United States," Basel II White Paper 4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brent Ambrose & Michael LaCour-Little & Anthony Sanders, 2005. "Does Regulatory Capital Arbitrage, Reputation, or Asymmetric Information Drive Securitization?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 113-133, October.
- Andrea Heuson & Wayne Passmore & Roger Sparks, 2000. "Credit scoring and mortgage securitization: do they lower mortgage rates?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward Kane, 1999. "Housing Finance GSEs: Who Gets the Subsidy?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 197-209, May.
- Wayne Passmore & Roger Sparks, 1997. "The effect of automated underwriting on the profitability of mortgage securitization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:13:y:1996:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .