Restricting Multiple-Output Multiple-Input DEA Models by Disaggregating the Output–Input Vector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walheer, Barnabé, 2018. "Disaggregation of the cost Malmquist productivity index with joint and output-specific inputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-12.
- Silva, Maria Conceição A., 2018. "Output-specific inputs in DEA: An application to courts of justice in Portugal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 43-53.
- Walheer, Barnabé, 2016. "Growth and convergence of the OECD countries: A multi-sector production-frontier approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 665-675.
- Barnabé Walheer, 2020. "Output, input, and undesirable output interconnections in data envelopment analysis: convexity and returns-to-scale," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 284(1), pages 447-467, January.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Rock, Bram De & Walheer, Barnabé, 2015. "Multi-output efficiency with good and bad outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 872-881.
- Barnabé Walheer, 2019. "Disaggregation for efficiency analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 137-151, June.
- Maria Conceição Portela, 2016. "Output-specific inputs in DEA: an application to courts," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Walheer, Barnabé, 2019. "Aggregating Farrell efficiencies with private and public inputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(3), pages 1170-1177.
- Walheer, Barnabé, 2018. "Scale efficiency for multi-output cost minimizing producers: The case of the US electricity plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 26-36.
- Walheer, Barnabe & Hudik, Marek, 2019. "Reallocation of resources in multidivisional firms: A nonparametric approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 196-205.
- Walheer, Barnabé, 2019. "Malmquist productivity index for multi-output producers: An application to electricity generation plants," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 76-88.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Walheer, Barnabé, 2016.
"Multi-output profit efficiency and directional distance functions,"
Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 100-109.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Barnabé Walheer, 2014. "Multi-output Profit Efficiency and Directional Distance Functions," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barnabé Walheer, 2018. "Cost Malmquist productivity index: an output-specific approach for group comparison," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 79-94, February.
- Roets, Bart & Verschelde, Marijn & Christiaens, Johan, 2018.
"Multi-output efficiency and operational safety: An analysis of railway traffic control centre performance,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(1), pages 224-237.
- Bart Roets & Marijn Verschelde & Johan Christiaens, 2018. "Multi-output efficiency and operational safety: An analysis of railway traffic control centre performance," Post-Print hal-01914849, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; multiple outputs; productivity; production possibility set; railways; restrictions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.