Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility: lessons from the land of OZ
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers, 2006.
"Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia Is Not a Paradox,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(2), pages 176-184, June.
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers, 2005. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia is Not a Paradox," CEPR Discussion Papers 505, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia is Not a Paradox," NBER Working Papers 11925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia Is Not a Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia is NOT a Paradox," CEPR Discussion Papers 5476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathyayini Rao & Carol Tilt, 2016. "Board Composition and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Diversity, Gender, Strategy and Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 327-347, October.
- Anselm Schneider & Andreas Scherer, 2015. "Corporate Governance in a Risk Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 309-323, January.
- Omazic Mislav Ante & Vlahov Rebeka Danijela & Matesic Mirjana, 2013. "Difference Between Wish And Need -- Evidence Of Building Csr Index In Croatia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(2), pages 111-120.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Corporate boards; Corporate social responsibility; Metaphors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:539-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .