The Microsoft Antitrust Case: Rejoinder
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/10842/PS2|
- Michael Peneder & Martin Woerter, 2014.
"Competition, R&D and innovation: testing the inverted-U in a simultaneous system,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 653-687, July.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Nicholas Economides, 2006. "Competition Policy in Network Industries: An Introduction," Chapters,in: The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicholas Economides, 2003. "Competition Policy In Network Industries:An Introduction," Working Papers 03-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction," Industrial Organization 0407006, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction," Working Papers 04-24, NET Institute, revised Jun 2004.
- O. Tejada & M. Álvarez-Mozos, 2016. "Vertical syndication-proof competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 289-327, December.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1029-1043, March.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Nonbanks in the payments system: vertical integration issues," Proceedings – Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Nonbanks in the Payments System: Vertical Integration Issues," Working Papers 07-06, NET Institute.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "Nonbanks in the Payments System: Vertical Integration Issues," Working Papers 07-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Edmond Baranes, 2006. "Bundling and Collusion on Communications Markets," Working Papers 06-17, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 409-427, August.
- Marcel Canoy & Patrick Rey & Eric van Damme, 2004. "Dominance and Monopolization," Chapters,in: The International Handbook of Competition, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & Rey, P. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2004. "Dominance and Monopolization," Discussion Paper 2004-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & van Damme, E.E.C. & Rey, P., 2004. "Dominance and monopolization," Other publications TiSEM e2bd13c5-fe22-4200-8dd1-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Syngjoo Choi & Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Trading in Networks: Theory and Experiments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1457, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:1:y:2001:i:1:p:71-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed