Area coverage maximization in service facility siting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Okabe, Atsuyuki & Suzuki, Atsuo, 1997. "Locational optimization problems solved through Voronoi diagrams," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 445-456, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran Wei & Alan Murray & Rajan Batta, 2014. "A bounding-based solution approach for the continuous arc covering problem," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 161-182, April.
- Ting Lei & Daoqin Tong, 2013. "Hedging against service disruptions: an expected median location problem with site-dependent failure probabilities," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 491-512, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial representation; Medial axis; Shape matching; Overlap maximization; C61; C63; R00;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:175-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.