A Voronoi-Based Heuristic Algorithm for Locating Distribution Centers in Disasters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2010. "2009 Ad Hoc Reviewers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 195-198, 01-02.
- Kevin Curtin & Karen Hayslett-McCall & Fang Qiu, 2010. "Determining Optimal Police Patrol Areas with Maximal Covering and Backup Covering Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 125-145, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Fei & Zhuang, Jun, 2016. "Balancing pre-disaster preparedness and post-disaster relief," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 246-256.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:167-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oscar Rodríguez-Espíndola & Juan Gaytán, 2015. "Scenario-based preparedness plan for floods," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(2), pages 1241-1262, March.
- Davood Shishebori & Lawrence Snyder & Mohammad Jabalameli, 2014. "A Reliable Budget-Constrained FL/ND Problem with Unreliable Facilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 549-580, December.
- Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo, 2016. "Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 11-28.
- Kılcı, Fırat & Kara, Bahar Yetiş & Bozkaya, Burçin, 2015. "Locating temporary shelter areas after an earthquake: A case for Turkey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 323-332.
- Aurelie Charles & Matthieu Lauras & Luk N. Van Wassenhove & Lionel Dupont, 2016. "Designing an efficient humanitarian supply network," Post-Print hal-01532132, HAL.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Prepositioning of supplies in preparation for a hurricane under potential destruction of prepositioned supplies," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 20-37.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Voronoi diagrams; disasters; Humanitarian supply chains; Nelder-Mead;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:21-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.