Are Rich Earners Time-Privileged in Taiwan? The Evidence from 1981 to 2006
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Millard, Stephen & Scott, Andrew & Sensier, Marianne, 1997.
"The Labour Market over the Business Cycle: Can Theory Fit the Facts?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 70-92, Autumn.
- S Millard & Andrew Scott & M Sensier, 1997. "The Labour Market over the Business Cycle: Can Theory Fit the Facts?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0364, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert Perrucci & Shelley MacDermid & Ericka King & Chiung-Ya Tang & Ted Brimeyer & Kamala Ramadoss & Sally Kiser & Jennifer Swanberg, 2007. "The Significance of Shift Work: Current Status and Future Directions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 600-617, December.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Working Paper Series
258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Linda A. Bell & Richard B. Freeman, 2000.
"The Incentive for Working Hard: Explaining Hours Worked Differences in the U.S. and Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
8051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bell, Linda A. & Freeman, Richard B., 2001. "The incentive for working hard: explaining hours worked differences in the US and Germany," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 181-202, May.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Kersley, Barbara & Martin, Christopher, 1997. "Labour Market Flexibility and Employment Adjustment: Micro Evidence from UK Establishments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 362-79, July.
- Green, Francis, 1988. "The trade union wage gap in Britain: Some new estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 183-187.
- C. Christie-Mizell, 2006. "The Effects of Traditional Family and Gender Ideology on Earnings: Race and Gender Differences," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 48-71, April.
- Alberto Isgut & Lance Bialas & James Milway, 2006. "Explaining Canada-U.S. Differences in Annual Hours Worked," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 13, pages 27-45, Fall.
- Fuess, Jr., Scott M., 2006. "Working Hours in Japan: Who Is Time-Privileged?," IZA Discussion Papers 2195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tsui-Fang Lin & Jennjou Chen, 2006. "Custodial Fathers-Do they Work More or Fewer Hours?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 513-522, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:29:y:2008:i:4:p:584-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.