Consumption externalities with endogenous time preference
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2007.
"Consumption externalities, production externalities, and efficient capital accumulation under time non-separable preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 479-504, February.
- Stephen J Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-separable Preferences," Discussion Papers 05/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stephen Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, 2006. "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities, and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-Separable Preferences," Working Papers UWEC-2006-26-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-758.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2006. "Luxury And Wealth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 495-526, 05.
- Bill Dupor & Wen-Fang Liu, 2003. "Jealousy and Equilibrium Overconsumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 423-428, March.
- Michael Stern, 2006. "Endogenous time preference and optimal growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 49-70, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)