Consumption externalities with endogenous time preference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2007.
"Consumption externalities, production externalities, and efficient capital accumulation under time non-separable preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 479-504, February.
- Stephen J Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-separable Preferences," Discussion Papers 05/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stephen Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, 2006. "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities, and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-Separable Preferences," Working Papers UWEC-2006-26-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-758.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2006. "Luxury And Wealth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 495-526, May.
- Bill Dupor & Wen-Fang Liu, 2003. "Jealousy and Equilibrium Overconsumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 423-428, March.
- Michael Stern, 2006. "Endogenous time preference and optimal growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 49-70, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taketo Kawagishi & Kazuo Mino, 2016.
"Time Preference and Income Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin Model,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 592-603, August.
- Taketo Kawagishi & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Time Preference and Income Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," KIER Working Papers 880, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Taketo Kawagishi & Kazuo Mino, 2012. "Time Preference and Long-Run Growth: the Role of Patience Capital," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3243-3249.
- Riham BARBAR & Jean-Paul BARINCI, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Endogenous Discounting, Heterogeneity and Cycles," EcoMod2009 21500008, EcoMod.
- Katsunori Yamada & Masayuki Sato & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2009. "Measurement of Social Preference from Utility-Based Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0759, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Endogenous time preference, investment externalities, and equilibrium indeterminacy," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 234-241.
- Kawagishi, Taketo, 2014. "Investment for patience in an endogenous growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 508-515.
- Dutta, Dilip & Yang, Yibai, 2012.
"Endogenous time preference: evidence from Australian households' behaviour,"
2012-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Dutta, Dilip & Yang, Yibai, 2013. "Endogenous time preference: evidence from Australian households' behaviour," Working Papers 2013-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDecreasing marginal impatience; Consumption externalities; Optimal tax policy; Transitional dynamics; H21; H23; H31;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:96:y:2009:i:1:p:41-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .