The impact of tax reforms on unemployment in a SMOPEC
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honerkamp, Josef & Moog, Stefan & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2004. "Earlier or Later: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Bringing Forward an Already Announced Tax Reform," Discussion Papers 123, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft.
- Tomas Kögel, 2005. "On Substituting Consumption Taxes for Unemployment Insurance Contributions to Reduce Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series 2005_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2005.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Spermann, Alexander, 2004. "Evaluation von Mini- und Midijobs sowie Arbeitslosengeld II: Methodische Grundprobleme und Lösungsansätze," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 61, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Moriconi, Simone & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2009.
"International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 939-949, August.
- MORICONI, Simone & SATO, Yasuhiro, 2006. "International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers 2006069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco de Pinto, 2012. "Unemployment Benefits as Redistribution Scheme of Trade Gains - a Positive Analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201210, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Boeters, Stefan, 2002. "Tax Progressivity and the Trade Union's Fallback-Option," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Benz, Ulrich & Fetzer, Stefan, 2004. "Indicators for Measuring Fiscal Sustainability: A Comparative Application of the OECD-Method and Generational Accounting," Discussion Papers 118, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2011.
"Wage and (un-)employment effects of an ageing workforce,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1493-1511, October.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2009. "Wage and (Un-)Employment Effects of an Ageing Workforce," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200921, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2006.
"Employment- and growth effects of tax reforms,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 909-925, December.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004. "Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," HWWA Discussion Papers 283, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Birk, Angela & Michaelis, Jochen, 2004. "Employment- and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 29, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004. "Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Discussion Paper Series 26275, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Debus Martin & Michaelis Jochen, 2006. "Ausbildung, Erwerbsphase, Renteneintrittdemografischer Wandel und optimale Zeitallokation im Lebenszyklus / Education, Working Period, Retirement - Demographic Change and Optimal Time Allocation Withi," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 226(6), pages 611-628, December.
- Häcker, Jasmin & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2005. "Internal rates of return of the German statutory long-term care insurance," Discussion Papers 137, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft.
- Marco de Pinto, 2012. "Unemployment Benefits as Redistribution Scheme of Trade Gains - a Positive Analysis," FIW Working Paper series 092, FIW.
- de Pinto, Marco, 2012. "Unemployment Benefits as Redistribution Scheme of Trade Gains - a Positive Analysis," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66059, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco de Pinto, 2012. "Unemployment Benefits as Redistribution Scheme for Trade Gains - A Positive Analysis," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201204, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Heidler, Matthias & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2005. "How risky is the German pension system? The volatility of the internal rates of return," Discussion Papers 138, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft.
- Stefan Boeters, 2004.
"Green Tax Reform and Employment: The Interaction of Profit and Factor Taxes,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(2), pages 222-222, August.
- Boeters, Stefan, 2001. "Green tax reform and employment: the interaction of profit and factor taxes," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marco de Pinto, 2012. "The Redistribution of Trade Gains and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201206, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; wage bargaining; tax reform; E6; H2; J5;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:72:y:2000:i:2:p:175-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.