Some unfamiliar dynamics of a familiar macro model a note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 58 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1990.
"A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
3256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 1981. " The General Supply-Demand Multiplier," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(1), pages 22-37.
- King, Stephen R, 1988. "Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing? Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 0234-0234, March.
- Howitt, Peter W, 1978. " The Limits to Stability of a Full-employment Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(3), pages 265-282.
- Raymon, Neil, 1981. " Stability in the Barro-Grossman Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 563-569.
- Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1979. " The Corridor and Local Stability of the Effective Excess Demand Hypothesis: A Result," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(1), pages 30-47.
- : Christian Groth, 1993. "Keynesian-Monetarist Dynamics and the Corridor," Discussion Papers 93-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
NBER Working Papers
1686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balasko, Yves & Royer, Daniel, 1985. " Effective Demand Failures Revisited," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 521-536.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:58:y:1993:i:3:p:293-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.