Some unfamiliar dynamics of a familiar macro model a note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 58 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
NBER Working Papers
1686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990.
"A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-1660, December.
- Raymon, Neil, 1981. " Stability in the Barro-Grossman Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 563-569.
- Balasko, Yves & Royer, Daniel, 1985. " Effective Demand Failures Revisited," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 521-536.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 1981. " The General Supply-Demand Multiplier," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(1), pages 22-37.
- King, Stephen R, 1988. "Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing? Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 0234-0234, March.
- Howitt, Peter W, 1978. " The Limits to Stability of a Full-employment Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(3), pages 265-282.
- : Christian Groth, 1993. "Keynesian-Monetarist Dynamics and the Corridor," Discussion Papers 93-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1979. " The Corridor and Local Stability of the Effective Excess Demand Hypothesis: A Result," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(1), pages 30-47.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:58:y:1993:i:3:p:293-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.