Multidimensional indices of achievements and poverty: what do we gain and what do we lose? An introduction to JOEI Forum on multidimensional poverty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Ferreira, 2011. "Poverty is multidimensional. But what are we going to do about it?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(3), pages 493-495, September.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:466-491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajakaiye, Olu & Jerome, Afeikhena T. & Olaniyan, Olanrewaju & Mahrt, Kristi & Alaba, Olufunke A., 2014. "Multidimensional poverty in Nigeria: First order dominance approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Madden, 2015.
"Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003–2011,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 387-412, April.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2013. "Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003-2011," Working Papers 201305, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 2013. "Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003-2011," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Espinoza-Delgado, José & Klasen, Stephan, 2018.
"Gender and multidimensional poverty in Nicaragua: An individual based approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 466-491.
- Espinoza-Delgado, Jose & Klasen, Stephan, 2017. "Gender and Multidimensional Poverty in Nicaragua, An Individual-based Approach," MPRA Paper 81907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Annoni & Dorota Weziak-Bialowolska, 2016. "A Measure to Target Antipoverty Policies in the European Union Regions," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 181-207, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:9:y:2011:i:2:p:227-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.