Survey nonresponse and the distribution of income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Lillard, Lee & Smith, James P & Welch, Finis, 1986.
"What Do We Really Know about Wages? The Importance of Nonreporting and Census Imputation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 489-506, June.
- Lee Lillard & James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004. "What Do We Really Know About Wages: The Importance of Nonreporting and Census Imputation," Labor and Demography 0404005, EconWPA.
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1994. "Poverty rankings using noisy data on living standards," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 481-485, August.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1992.
"Nonresponse in Panel Data: The Impact on Estimates of a Life Cycle Consumption Function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 243-257, July-Sept.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Non-response in panel data : The impact on estimates of a life cycle consumption function," Other publications TiSEM 3c661e33-2cd1-47f1-a7d9-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Surjit Bhalla, 2002. "Imagine There's No Country: Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in the Era of Globalization," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 348.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002.
"The World Distribution of Income (estimated from Individual Country Distributions),"
NBER Working Papers
8933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "The world distribution of income (estimated from individual country distributions)," Economics Working Papers 615, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2002.
- Richard W. Blundell & James L. Powell, 2004. "Endogeneity in Semiparametric Binary Response Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, pages 655-679.
- Korinek, Anton & Mistiaen, Johan A. & Ravallion, Martin, 2007.
"An econometric method of correcting for unit nonresponse bias in surveys,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 213-235.
- Korinek, Anton & Mistiaen, Johan A. & Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "An econometric method of correcting for unit nonresponse bias in surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3711, The World Bank.
- Andrew Chesher & Christian Schluter, 2002. "Welfare Measurement and Measurement Error," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 357-378.
- Eichhorn, Wolfgang & Funke, Helmut & Richter, Wolfram F., 1984. "Tax progression and inequality of income distribution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-131, October.
- van Praag, Bernard M S & Hagenaars, Aldi J M & van Eck, Wim, 1983. "The Influence of Classification and Observation Errors on the Measurement of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1093-1108, July.
More about this item
Keywordsincome distribution; poverty and inequality measurement; survey nonresponse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:4:y:2006:i:1:p:33-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .