The Law and Economics of Artists' Inalienable Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Richard A, 1975. "Unconscionability: A Critical Reappraisal," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 293-315, October.
- Hansmann, Henry & Santilli, Marina, 1997. "Authors' and Artists' Moral Rights: A Comparative Legal and Economic Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 95-143, January.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffery M., 1993.
"Legal requirements that artists receive resale royalties,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-177, June.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1992. "Legal Requirements that Artists Receive Resale Royalties," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt33f9k5bw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- repec:mes:challe:v:35:y:1992:i:4:p:51-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Solow, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(4), pages 209-226, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Rushton, 2011. "Artists’ Rights," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Melissa Boyle & Stacy Nazzaro & Debra O’Connor, 2010. "Moral rights protection for the visual arts," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(1), pages 27-44, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdroit de suite; inalienability; moral rights; unconstitutional conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:25:y:2001:i:4:p:243-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.