Credit Union Legislative Frameworks in the United States of America and the United Kingdom – A Flexible Friend or a Step Towards the Dark Side?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10603/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul A. Jones, 2005. "Philanthropy And Enterprise In The British Credit Union Movement," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 13-19, 06.
- Donal G. McKillop & John O. S. Wilson, 2003.
"Credit Unions in Britain: A Time for Change,"
Public Money & Management,
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 23(2), pages 119-124, 04.
- Donal G. McKillop & John O. S. Wilson, 2003. "Credit Unions in Britain: A Time for Change," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 119-124, April.
- Ralston, Deborah & Wright, April & Garden, Kaylee, 2001. "Can mergers ensure the survival of credit unions in the third millennium?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2277-2304, December.
- W. Scott Frame & Gordon V. Karels & Christine McClatchey, 2002. "The Effect of the Common Bond and Membership Expansion on Credit Union Risk," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 613-636, November.
- W. Scott Frame & Gordon V. Karels & Christine McClatchey, 2001. "The effect of the common bond and membership expansion on credit union risk," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Yaisawarng, Suthathip, 1999. "The impact of mergers on credit union service provision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 367-386, February.
- Lincoln Clark, 1943. "Credit Unions in the United States," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16, pages 235-235.
- Douglas K. Pearce, 1984. "Recent developments in the credit union industry," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jun, pages 3-19.
- Goddard, John A. & McKillop, Donal G. & Wilson, John O. S., 2002. "The growth of US credit unions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2327-2356.
- Ellene Kebede & Curtis Jolly, 2001. "Effects of financial structure and instruments on income of low income credit unions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 231-236.
- Garden, Kaylee A. & Ralston, Deborah E., 1999. "The x-efficiency and allocative efficiency effects of credit union mergers," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 285-301, August.
- Koot, Ronald S, 1978. "On Economies of Scale in Credit Unions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1087-1094, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:31:y:2008:i:2:p:147-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.