Communication of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Study of the Views of Management Teams in Large Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- Diego Prior & Jordi Surroca & Josep A. Tribó, 2008. "Are Socially Responsible Managers Really Ethical? Exploring the Relationship Between Earnings Management and Corporate Social Responsibility," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 160-177, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristine Hoover & Molly Pepper, 2015. "How did They Say That? Ethics Statements and Normative Frameworks at Best Companies to Work For," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 605-617, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2202-:d:120895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuo, Tsai Chi & Kremer, GÃ¼l E. Okudan & Phuong, Nguyen Thi & Hsu, Chia-Wei, 2016. "Motivations and barriers for corporate social responsibility reporting: Evidence from the airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 184-195.
- Esther Pittroff, 2014. "Whistle-Blowing Systems and Legitimacy Theory: A Study of the Motivation to Implement Whistle-Blowing Systems in German Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 399-412, October.
- R. Slack & S. Corlett & R. Morris, 2015. "Exploring Employee Engagement with (Corporate) Social Responsibility: A Social Exchange Perspective on Organisational Participation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 537-548, March.
- Laurence Vigneau & Michael Humphreys & Jeremy Moon, 2015. "How Do Firms Comply with International Sustainability Standards? Processes and Consequences of Adopting the Global Reporting Initiative," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 469-486, October.
- Mark Schwartz, 2012. "The State of Business Ethics in Israel: A Light Unto the Nations?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 429-446, February.
- John Balmer & Shaun Powell & Stephen Greyser, 2011. "Explicating Ethical Corporate Marketing. Insights from the BP Deepwater Horizon Catastrophe: The Ethical Brand that Exploded and then Imploded," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 1-14, August.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:2:p:182-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2782-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Judith, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility Communication im Kontext globaler Markenstrategien: Ein systematischer Literaturüberblick zum aktuellen Stand der verhaltenswissenschaftlichen Forschung," Research Papers on Marketing Strategy 9/2014, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für BWL und Marketing.
- L. Bouten, 2011. "CSR reporting: The mastery of the internal dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/721, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gianpaolo Tomaselli & Monia Melia, 2014. "The Role Of Interactive Technologies For Csr Communication," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 324-340.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:1-29. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Clark & Narda Quigley & Stephen Stumpf, 2014. "The Influence of Decision Frames and Vision Priming on Decision Outcomes in Work Groups: Motivating Stakeholder Considerations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Jens Newig & Daniel Schulz & Daniel Fischer & Katharina Hetze & Norman Laws & Gesa Lüdecke & Marco Rieckmann, 2013. "Communication Regarding Sustainability: Conceptual Perspectives and Exploration of Societal Subsystems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-15, July.
- A. Bennett, 2011. "Learning to Be Job Ready: Strategies for Greater Social Inclusion in Public Sector Employment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 347-359, December.
- Mignon Halderen & Mamta Bhatt & Guido A. J. M. Berens & Tom J. Brown & Cees Riel, 2016. "Managing Impressions in the Face of Rising Stakeholder Pressures: Examining Oil Companies’ Shifting Stances in the Climate Change Debate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 567-582, February.
- repec:mgt:youmng:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:41-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamal Baz & Issam Laguir & Magalie Marais & Raffaele Staglianò, 2016. "Influence of National Institutions on the Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises in the Food-processing Industry: Differences Between France and Morocco," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 117-133, March.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:36:y:2012:i:3:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Eberle & Guido Berens & Ting Li, 2013. "The Impact of Interactive Corporate Social Responsibility Communication on Corporate Reputation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(4), pages 731-746, December.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; CSR communication; legitimacy; stakeholders; utilitarianism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:96:y:2010:i:3:p:339-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.