Ethical Leadership for the Professions: Fostering a Moral Community
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rost, Joseph C., 1995. "Leadership: A Discussion About Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 129-142, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Zhu & Li-Yun Sun & Alicia Leung, 2014. "Corporate social responsibility, firm reputation, and firm performance: The role of ethical leadership," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 925-947, December.
- James Weber, 2010. "Assessing the “Tone at the Top”: The Moral Reasoning of CEOs in the Automobile Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 167-182, March.
- Josep Mària & Josep Lozano, 2010. "Responsible Leaders for Inclusive Globalization: Cases in Nicaragua and the Democratic Republic of the Congo," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 93-111, June.
- Ibrahim Bozaci, 2014. "Moral Intelligence and Sustainable Consumption: A Field Research on Young Consumers," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(11), pages 306-319, November.
- Chin-Shan Lu & Chi-Chang Lin, 2014. "The Effects of Ethical Leadership and Ethical Climate on Employee Ethical Behavior in the International Port Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 209-223, October.
- Bjorn Fasterling, 2009. "The Managerial Law Firm and the Globalization of Legal Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 21-34, August.
- Gregory Saxton, 2015. "Discussant Comment on “Is Tone at the Top Associated with Financial Reporting Aggressiveness?” by Lorenzo Patelli, Matteo Pedrini," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 21-24, January.
- Lorenzo Patelli & Matteo Pedrini, 2015. "Is Tone at the Top Associated with Financial Reporting Aggressiveness?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 3-19, January.
- Cam Caldwell, 2011. "Duties Owed to Organizational Citizens – Ethical Insights for Today’s Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Richard Winter, 2011. "The Principled Legal Firm: Insights into the Professional Ideals and Ethical Values of Partners and Lawyers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 297-306, January.
More about this item
Keywordsethical leadership; moral community; professional business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:78:y:2008:i:1:p:39-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.