Intentions to Report Questionable Acts: An Examination of the Influence of Anonymous Reporting Channel, Internal Audit Quality, and Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dworkin, Terry Morehead & Near, Janet P., 1997. "A Better Statutory Approach to Whistle-blowing," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 1-16, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i::p:75-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Near, Janet P. & Rehg, Michael T. & Van Scotter, James R. & Miceli, Marcia P., 2004. "Does Type of Wrongdoing Affect the Whistle-Blowing Process?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 219-242, April.
- Tan, Hun-Tong & Yates, J. Frank, 1995. "Sunk Cost Effects: The Influences of Instruction and Future Return Estimates," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 311-319, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mechtenberg, Lydia & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Roider, Andreas, 2017.
"Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Gerd Muehlheusser & Andreas Roider, 2017. "Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mechtenberg, Lydia & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Roider, Andreas, 2017. "Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:2:p:145-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3035-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory A. Liyanarachchi & Ralph Adler, 2011. "Accountants’ Whistle-Blowing Intentions: The Impact of Retaliation, Age, and Gender," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 167-182, June.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3237-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syahrul Ahmar Ahmad Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Malcolm Smith & Zubaidah Ismail & Rahimah Mohamed Yunos, 2011. "Internal Whistleblowing Intentions: Influence Of Internal Auditors’ Demographic And Individual Factors," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-051-155, Conference Master Resources.
- Connie Bateman & Sean Valentine, 2010. "Investigating the Effects of Gender on Consumers’ Moral Philosophies and Ethical Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 393-414, September.
- Felicity Fallon & Barry J. Cooper, 2015. "Corporate Culture and Greed — The Case of the Australian Wheat Board," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(1), pages 71-83, March.
- Norman, Carolyn Strand & Rose, Anna M. & Rose, Jacob M., 2010. "Internal audit reporting lines, fraud risk decomposition, and assessments of fraud risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 546-557, July.
- Barbara Arel & Cathy Beaudoin & Anna Cianci, 2012. "The Impact of Ethical Leadership, the Internal Audit Function, and Moral Intensity on a Financial Reporting Decision," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 351-366, September.
- Anna M. Rose & Jacob M. Rose & Carolyn S. Norman, 2013. "Is the objectivity of internal audit compromised when the internal audit function is a management training ground?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(4), pages 1001-1019, December.
- James E. Hunton & Jacob M. Rose, 2011. "Effects of Anonymous Whistle‐Blowing and Perceived Reputation Threats on Investigations of Whistle‐Blowing Allegations by Audit Committee Members," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Elka Johansson & Peter Carey, 2016. "Detecting Fraud: The Role of the Anonymous Reporting Channel," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 391-409, December.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:58:y:2018:i:s1:p:493-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joacli:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:22-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Lowe & Kelly Pope & Janet Samuels, 2015. "An Examination of Financial Sub-certification and Timing of Fraud Discovery on Employee Whistleblowing Reporting Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(4), pages 757-772, November.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:39:y:2015:i:1:p:19-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinternal audit department quality; questionable acts; reporting intentions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:71:y:2007:i:2:p:109-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.