Ethics Education in the Qualification of Professional Accountants: Insights from Australia and New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Dzuranin & Rebecca Shortridge & Pamela Smith, 2013. "Building Ethical Leaders: A Way to Integrate and Assess Ethics Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 101-114, June.
- Dann Fisher & Diane Swanson & Jaime Schmidt, 2007. "Accounting Education Lags CPE Ethics Requirements: Implications for the Profession and a Call to Action," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 345-363.
- Adriaan Taylor, 2013. "Ethics training for accountants: does it add up?," Meditari Accountancy Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 161-177, November.
- Barry Cooper & Philomena Leung & Steven Dellaportas & Beverley Jackling & Grace Wong, 2008. "Ethics Education for Accounting Students—a Toolkit Approach," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 405-430.
- Steven Dellaportas & Sutharson Kanapathippillai & Arifur Khan & Philomena Leung, 2014. "Ethics Education in the Australian Accounting Curriculum: A Longitudinal Study Examining Barriers and Enablers," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 362-382, August.
- Nonna Martinov-Bennie & Rosina Mladenovic, 2015. "Investigation of the Impact of an Ethical Framework and an Integrated Ethics Education on Accounting Students’ Ethical Sensitivity and Judgment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 189-203, March.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- Andrew West, 2017. "The ethics of professional accountants: an Aristotelian perspective," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(2), pages 328-351, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting education; Accounting ethics; Australia; Ethics education; New Zealand; Professional education; Professional ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:164:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-018-4064-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.