Ethics Education in the Australian Accounting Curriculum: A Longitudinal Study Examining Barriers and Enablers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew West & Sherrena Buckby, 2020. "Ethics Education in the Qualification of Professional Accountants: Insights from Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 164(1), pages 61-80, June.
- Rosina Mladenovic & Nonna Martinov-Bennie & Amani Bell, 2019. "Business Students’ Insights into Their Development of Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 275-287, March.
- Apostolou, Barbara & Dorminey, Jack W. & Hassell, John M. & Rebele, James E., 2015. "Accounting education literature review (2013–2014)," Journal of Accounting Education, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 69-127.
- Andrew West, 2018. "After Virtue and Accounting Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Bonnie Amelia Dean & Stephanie Perkiss & Milica Simic Misic & Karina Luzia, 2020. "Transforming accounting curricula to enhance integrative learning," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 2301-2338, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accted:v:23:y:2014:i:4:p:362-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAED20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.