|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Accounting Melbourne, Australia
+61 3 5227 2655
221 Burwood Highway, Burwood 3125.
RePEc:edi:dadeaau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hossain, Dewan Mahboob & Khan, Arifur Rahman, 2006. "Audit Committee: A Summary of the Findings of Some Existing Literature," MPRA Paper 55152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nair, Rajiv & Muttakin, Mohammad & Khan, Arifur & Subramaniam, Nava & Somanath, V.S., 2019. "Corporate social responsibility disclosure and financial transparency: Evidence from India," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 330-351.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Khan, Arifur & Mather, Paul & Theobald, Michael, 2019. "Insider ownership and dividend policy in an imputation tax environment," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 153-167.
- Mohammad Badrul Muttakin & Arifur Khan & Dessalegn Getie Mihret, 2018. "The Effect of Board Capital and CEO Power on Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 41-56, June.
- Bakar, Intan Suryani Abu & Khan, Arifur & Mather, Paul & Tanewski, George, 2018. "Corporate boards and performance pricing in private debt contracts," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-162.
- Mohammad Badrul Muttakin & Arifur Khan & Dessalegn Getie Mihret, 2017. "Business Group Affiliation, Earnings Management and Audit Quality: Evidence from Bangladesh," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4/5), pages 427-444, April.
- Arifur Khan & Dessalegn Getie Mihret & Mohammad Badrul Muttakin, 2016. "Corporate political connections, agency costs and audit quality," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 357-374, October.
- Mohammad Badrul Muttakin & Arifur Khan & Mohammad I Azim, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility disclosures and earnings quality: Are they a reflection of managers’ opportunistic behavior?," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 277-298, March.
- Muttakin, Mohammad Badrul & Monem, Reza M. & Khan, Arifur & Subramaniam, Nava, 2015. "Family firms, firm performance and political connections: Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-230.
- Muttakin, Mohammad Badrul & Khan, Arifur & Belal, Ataur Rahman, 2015. "Intellectual capital disclosures and corporate governance: An empirical examination," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 219-227.
- Muttakin, Mohammad Badrul & Khan, Arifur, 2014. "Determinants of corporate social disclosure: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 168-175.
- Arifur Khan & Paul Mather & Balasingham Balachandran, 2014. "Managerial share ownership and operating performance: Do independent and executive directors have different incentives?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Steven Dellaportas & Sutharson Kanapathippillai & Arifur Khan & Philomena Leung, 2014. "Ethics Education in the Australian Accounting Curriculum: A Longitudinal Study Examining Barriers and Enablers," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 362-382, August.
- Arifur Khan & Mohammad Muttakin & Javed Siddiqui, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 207-223, May.
- Siddiqui, Javed & Zaman, Mahbub & Khan, Arifur, 2013. "Do Big-Four affiliates earn audit fee premiums in emerging markets?," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 332-342.
- Arifur Khan & Paul Mather, 2013. "The value of executive director share ownership and discretionary accruals," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 35-55, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arifur Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.