When Not Knowing is a Virtue: A Business Ethics Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Hartman, 2008. "Socratic Questions and Aristotelian Answers: A Virtue-Based Approach to Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 313-328, March.
- Mats Alvesson & André Spicer, 2012. "A Stupidity-Based Theory of Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(7), pages 1194-1220, November.
- William Bishop, 2013. "The Role of Ethics in 21st Century Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 635-637, December.
- Joanna Crossman & Hiroko Noma, 2013. "Sunao as Character: Its Implications for Trust and Intercultural Communication Within Subsidiaries of Japanese Multinationals in Australia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 543-555, March.
- Boudewijn Bruin, 2013. "Epistemic Virtues in Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 583-595, April.
- Michael Palanski & Surinder Kahai & Francis Yammarino, 2011. "Team Virtues and Performance: An Examination of Transparency, Behavioral Integrity, and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Fahri Karakas, 2010. "Spirituality and Performance in Organizations: A Literature Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 89-106, June.
- Ali Intezari & David Pauleen, 2014. "Management Wisdom in Perspective: Are You Virtuous Enough to Succeed in Volatile Times?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 393-404, March.
- Mats Alvesson, 2011. "De‐Essentializing the Knowledge Intensive Firm: Reflections on Sceptical Research Going against the Mainstream," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(7), pages 1640-1661, November.
- Felix Martin, 2011. "Human Development and the Pursuit of the Common Good: Social Psychology or Aristotelian Virtue Ethics?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 89-98, March.
- Joanne Roberts & John Armitage, 2008. "The Ignorance Economy," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 335-354.
More about this item
KeywordsNot knowing; Virtue ethics; Negative capability; Knowing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:131:y:2015:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.