The Evolving Science of Quality Measurement for Hospitals: Implications for Studies of Competition and Consolidation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2011.
"Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence From The English NHS Patient Choice Reforms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(554), pages 228-260, August.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Jones, Simon & McGuire, Alistair, 2010. "Does hospital competition save lives?: evidence from the English NHS patient choice reforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28584, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Jones, Simon & McGuire, Alistair, 2011. "Does hospital competition save lives? Evidence from the English NHS patient choice reforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence from the English NHS Patient Choice Reforms," SERC Discussion Papers 0041, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Paolo Berta & Gianmaria Martini & Francesco Moscone & Giorgio Vittadini, 2016. "The association between asymmetric information, hospital competition and quality of healthcare: evidence from Italy," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 907-926, October.
- Herr, Annika (Ed.), 2013. "Beiträge zum Wettbewerb im Krankenhaus- und Arzneimittelmarkt - Band 1: Krankenhäuser," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 37, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pflueger, Dane, 2016. "Knowing patients: The customer survey and the changing margins of accounting in healthcare," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 17-33.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2012.
"The Use of Performance Measures in Health Care Systems,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 33
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2006. "The Use of Performance Measures in Health Care Systems," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giorgos Magoulios, 2005. "The Social Sector and Trans-Regional Collaboration Among Social Sector Institutions in Balkan Countries in Transition - A Case Study of Healthcare Institutions in Albania," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(2), pages 249-271.
- Chen, Chi-Chen & Cheng, Shou-Hsia, 2010. "Hospital competition and patient-perceived quality of care: Evidence from a single-payer system in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 65-73, November.
- Herr, Annika, 2009. "Product differentiation and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: the case of a public and a private hospital," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini & R. Verzulli, 2018. "Disentangling the effect of waiting times on hospital choice: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Working Papers wp1118, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hsien-Ming Lien & Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu, 2010. "The Role Of Hospital Competition On Treatment Expenditure And Outcome: Evidence From Stroke And Cardiac Treatment In Taiwan," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 668-689, July.
- José J. Escarce & Arvind K. Jain & Jeannette Rogowski, 2006. "Hospital Competition, Managed Care and Mortality After Hospitalization for Medical Conditions: Evidence From Three States," NBER Working Papers 12335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2009. "Social Interaction in Patients'�Hospital Choice: Evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 17783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9348-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:4:y:2004:i:2:p:131-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.