Firm boundary decisions: the market for health-related R&D services with an empirical case study for Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10368/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marian Beise, 2005. "Lead markets, innovation differentials and growth," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-328, January.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo, 1999. "On the tangled discourse between transaction costs economics and competence-based views of the firms: Some comments," LEM Papers Series 1999/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Augurzky, Boris & Berhanu, Samuel & Göhlmann, Silja & Krolop, Sebastian & Liehr-Griem, Andreas & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald & Terkatz, Stefan, 2004. "Strukturreformen im deutschen Gesundheitswesen," RWI Materialien 8, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Hagedoorn, John & van Kranenburg, Hans, 2003. "Growth patterns in R&D partnerships: an exploratory statistical study," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 517-531, April.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G., 2003. "The price of innovation: new estimates of drug development costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 151-185, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:5:y:2008:i:3:p:297-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.