Budget deficits and economic activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Jakob De Haan & H. Dick Zelhorst & Robert Eisner & Paul J. Pieper, 1988. "The Relationship between Real Deficits and Real Growth: A Critique [with Rejoinder]," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 11(1), pages 148-168, October.
- Beard, Thomas R. & McMillin, W. Douglas, 1991. "The impact of budget deficits in the interwar period," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 239-266.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1982. "Government deficits and aggregate demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Eisner, Robert, 1992. "Deficits: Which, How Much, and So What?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 295-298, May.
- Gerrard, Bill, 1995. "The Scientific Basis of Economics: A Review of the Methodological Debates in Economics and Econometrics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 221-235, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Raynold, Prosper, 1994. "The impact of government deficits when credit markets are imperfect: Evidence from the interwar period," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:65-73:10.1007/bf02295032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .