Sustaining critical care: using evidence-based simulation to evaluate ICU management policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:51:y:2000:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2600892 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Bruin & R. Bekker & L. Zanten & G. Koole, 2010. "Dimensioning hospital wards using the Erlang loss model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 23-43, July.
- Song-Hee Kim & Carri W. Chan & Marcelo Olivares & Gabriel Escobar, 2015. "ICU Admission Control: An Empirical Study of Capacity Allocation and Its Implication for Patient Outcomes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(1), pages 19-38, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diwas Singh KC & Christian Terwiesch, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of Patient Flows in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 50-65, January.
- David Anderson & Carter Price & Bruce Golden & Wolfgang Jank & Edward Wasil, 2011. "Examining the discharge practices of surgeons at a large medical center," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 338-347, November.
More about this item
KeywordsIntensive Care Unit (ICU); ICU management policy; Critical care management; Patient flow; System dynamics; Simulation; Evidence-based policy analysis; Performance measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9369-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.