On the provision of incentives in finance experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plott, Charles R & Sunder, Shyam, 1988.
"Rational Expectations and the Aggregation of Diverse Information in Laboratory Security Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1085-1118, September.
- Plott, Charles R. & Sunder, Shyam., "undated". "Rational Expectations and the Aggregation of Diverse Information in Laboratory Security Markets," Working Papers 463, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Michael Kirchler & Florian Lindner & Utz Weitzel, 2016. "Rankings and Risk-Taking in the Finance Industry," Working Papers 2016-02, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2018.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Halladay, Brianna, 2016. "Experimental methods: Pay one or pay all," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 141-150.
- Christian Ehm & Christine Kaufmann & Martin Weber, 2014. "Volatility Inadaptability: Investors Care About Risk, but Cannot Cope with Volatility," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1387-1423.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Charles N. Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2016.
"Cash Inflows And Bubbles In Asset Markets With Constant Fundamental Values,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1596-1606, July.
- Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2014. "Cash Inflows and Bubbles in Asset Markets with Constant Fundamental Values," Working Papers in Economics 14/03, University of Waikato.
- Thomas Stöckl & Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler, 2010. "Bubble measures in experimental asset markets," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 13(3), pages 284-298, September.
- Kleinlercher, Daniel & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael, 2014. "The impact of different incentive schemes on asset prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 137-150.
- Holmen, Martin & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel, 2014.
"Do option-like incentives induce overvaluation? Evidence from experimental asset markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 179-194.
- Holmén, Martin & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel, 2012. "Do Option-like Incentives Induce Overvaluation? Evidence from Experimental Asset Markets," Working Papers in Economics 540, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 21 Nov 2012.
- Bock, Olaf & Baetge, Ingmar & Nicklisch, Andreas, 2014. "hroot: Hamburg Registration and Organization Online Tool," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 117-120.
- Michael Kirchler & Jurgen Huber & Thomas Stockl, 2012.
"Thar She Bursts: Reducing Confusion Reduces Bubbles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 865-883, April.
- Michael Kirchler & Juergen Huber & Thomas Stoeckl, 2011. "Thar she bursts - Reducing confusion reduces bubbles," Working Papers 2011-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Stefan Palan, 2013. "A Review Of Bubbles And Crashes In Experimental Asset Markets," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 570-588, July.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental finance; Incentives; Salience; Asset market; Mispricing; Information aggregation; Investment decision;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:21:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9530-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.