Differential Provision of Solid Waste Collection Services in the Presence of Heterogeneous Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Don & Kinnaman, Thomas C, 1996.
"Household Responses to Pricing Garbage by the Bag,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 971-984, September.
- Don Fullerton & Thomas C. Kinnaman, 1994. "Household Responses for Pricing Garbage by the Bag," NBER Working Papers 4670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Thomas C. Kinnaman, 1994. "Household Responses to Pricing Garbage by the Bag," CARE Working Papers 9402, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Ida Ferrara, 2011. "Illegal Disposal And Waste Collection Frequency," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 255-266, May.
- Said Atri & Thomas Schellberg, 1995. "Efficient Management of Household Solid Waste: a General Equilibrium Model," Public Finance Review, , vol. 23(1), pages 3-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ida Ferrara, 2008. "Illegal Disposal of Commercial Solid Waste: A Dynamic Analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 211-232, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgarbage collection frequency; illegal disposal; recycling; taxation; user fees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:26:y:2003:i:2:p:211-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .