Joint Production, Externalities, and the Regulation of Production Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armin Schmutzler, 1996. "Pollution control with imperfectly observable emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(3), pages 251-262, April.
- R. Devlin & R. Grafton, 1994.
"Tradeable permits, missing markets, and technology,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 171-186, April.
- Devlin, R.A. & Grafton, R.Q., 1993. "Tradeable Permits, Missing Markets, and Technology," Working Papers 9301e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Keeler, Emmett & Spence, Michael & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1972. "The optimal control of pollution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estelle Malavolti & Marion Podesta, 2011. "Inclusion of the aviation sector into the emission trading scheme : an economic analysis," Post-Print hal-01022239, HAL.
- Estelle Malavolti & Julien Jenvrin, 2010. "Strategic reaction of airlines to the ETS," Post-Print hal-01022229, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental policy; externalities; integrated production systems; joint production; sulphuric acid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:229-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .