Sustainability of Austrian public debt: a political economy perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck, 2006. "Sustainability of Austrian Public Debt: A Political Economy Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1816, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henning Bohn, 1998. "The Behavior of U. S. Public Debt and Deficits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 949-963.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1994. "The Political Economy of Budget Deficits," NBER Working Papers 4637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henning Bohn, 2005. "The Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Neck, Reinhard & Getzner, Michael, 2001. "Politico-Economic Determinants of Public Debt Growth: A Case Study for Austria," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(3-4), pages 243-268, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Krajewski & Michal Mackiewicz & Agata Szymańska, 2016. "Fiscal Sustainability in Central and Eastern European Countries - A Post-Crisis Assessment," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 175-188.
- Srđan Redžepagić & Matthieu Llorca, 2007.
"Does Politics Matter in the Conduct of Fiscal Policy? Political Determinants of the Fiscal Sustainability: Evidence from Seven Individual Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC),"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(4), pages 489-500, December.
- Srdjan Redžepagić & Matthieu Llorca, 2007. "Does Politics Matter in the Conduct of Fiscal Policy? Political Determinants of the Fiscal Sustainability: Evidence from Seven Individual Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC)," Post-Print halshs-00260148, HAL.
- Maximilian Goedl & Christoph Zwick, 2015. "Stochastic Stability of Public Debt: The Case of Austria," Graz Economics Papers 2015-02, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Silvestrini, 2010.
"Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 241-274, August.
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2007. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland : a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007040, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2220, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2007. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers 2007080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Johann Bröthaler & Michael Getzner & Gottfried Haber, 2015. "Sustainability of local government debt: a case study of Austrian municipalities," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 521-546, August.
- Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber, 2012. "Is the Austrian public debt sustainable?," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16.
- Latifa AITOUTOUHEN & Faris HAMZA, 2016. "Financial and Econometric Study of the Sustainability and Evaluation of Scenarios of Reforms for the Civil Regime of Moroccan," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 652-667, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Sustainability; Time series; Political economy; H6; E6;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:33:y:2006:i:2:p:141-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .