Economic well-being and anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and racist attitudes in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naci H. Mocan & Samantha Bielen & Wim Marneffe, 2018. "Quality of Judicial Institutions, Crimes, Misdemeanors, and Dishonesty," NBER Working Papers 24396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci H. Mocan & Han Yu, 2017. "Can Superstition Create a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy? School Outcomes of Dragon Children of China," NBER Working Papers 23709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Entorf, Horst & Lange, Martin, 2019.
"Refugees Welcome? Understanding the Regional Heterogeneity of Anti-Foreigner Hate Crimes in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12229, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Entorf, Horst & Lange, Martin, 2019. "Refugees welcome? Understanding the regional heterogeneity of anti-foreigner hate crimes in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tim Friehe & Helge Müller & Florian Neumeier, 2019. "Media's Role in the Making of a Democrat: Evidence from East Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7485, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions; Anti-Semitism; Xenophobia; Racism; Immigration; Aussiedler; Asylum; K0; J7; Z1;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:41:y:2016:i:1:p:1-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.