Road Traffic and Efficient Fines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edlin, Aaron S., 1999. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt06g53189, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron S. Edlin, 1999.
"Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron S. Edlin, 2003. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Law and Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Aaron S. Edlin, 1999. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Law and Economics 9902002, EconWPA.
- Aaron S. Edlin., 1999. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Economics Working Papers 99-262, University of California at Berkeley.
- George J. Stigler, 1974. "The Optimum Enforcement of Laws," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 55-67 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 1997. "Sollten Haftungsregeln durch Strafen ergänzt werden?," MPRA Paper 6937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2002. "Accident Law: Efficiency May Require an Inefficient Standard," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Kenkel, Donald S., 1993. "Do drunk drivers pay their way? a note on optimal penalties for drunk driving," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 137-149, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric, 2017.
"Prevention and cleanup of dynamic harm under environmental liability,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 107-120.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2016. "Prevention and Cleanup of Dynamic Harm Under Environmental Liability," Post-Print hal-01411822, HAL.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2017. "Prevention and Cleanup of Dynamic Harm Under Environmental Liability," Post-Print hal-01549786, HAL.
- Friehe, Tim, 2009. "Sequential torts and bilateral harm," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 161-168, June.
More about this item
Keywordsactivity; care; efficiency; fines; road traffic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:15:y:2003:i:1:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.