A note on intermediate imports and the BPCG model in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Pinelopi Goldberg & Amit Khandelwal & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2009.
"Trade Liberalization and New Imported Inputs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 494-500.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2009. "The margins of US trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33830, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2009. "The Margins of US Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0906, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2009. "The margins of US trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2010. "The Margins of US Trade," Working Paper Series WP10-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010. "Finance-investment-growth nexus in South Africa: an ARDL-bounds testing procedure," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 205-219, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blecker, Robert A. & Ibarra, Carlos A., 2013.
"Trade liberalization and the balance of payments constraint with intermediate imports: The case of Mexico revisited,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 33-47.
- Robert A. Blecker & Carlos A. Ibarra, 2013. "Trade liberalization and the balance of payments constraint with intermediate imports: the case of Mexico revisited," Working Papers 2013-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos A. Ibarra & Robert A. Blecker, 2016.
"Structural change, the real exchange rate and the balance of payments in Mexico, 1960–2012,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 507-539.
- Robert Blecker, 2014. "Structural Change, the Real Exchange Rate, and the Balance of Payments in Mexico, 1960-2012," Working Papers 2014-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ruixin Zhang, 2014.
"Is there J-Curve effect in the commodity trade between Korea and rest of the world?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, pages 227-250.
- Frank Hespeler, 2011. "A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan," EcoMod2011 3460, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsIntermediate imports; Balance-of-payments-constrained growth (BPCG) model; Trade liberalization; Bounds testing approach; Mexico; F14; F43; O11; O54;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:44:y:2011:i:4:p:357-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.