Outward FDI from Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unctad, 1996. "World Investment Report 1996," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 31(3), pages 85-109, October.
- Urmas Varblane & Tonu Roolaht & Ele Reiljan & Rein Juriado, 2001. "Estonian Outward Foreign Direct Investments," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 9, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soo Khoon Goh & Koi Nyen Wong, 2014.
"Could Inward FDI Offset the Substitution Effect of Outward FDI on Domestic Investment? Evidence from Malaysia,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 413-425.
- goh, sookhoon, 2012. "Could inward FDI offset the substitution effect of outward FDI on domestic investment? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 43237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Björn Jindra & Sohaib S. Hassan & Jutta Günther & Uwe Cantner, 2015. "European Integration and Outward FDI from Central and Eastern Europe – Is There Any Evidence of Knowledge-seeking?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1248-1267, November.
- Lect. Simona Gabriela Maşca Ph.D & Assist. Viorela Ligia Văidean Ph.D Student, 2010. "Outward Fdi And The Investment Development Path In Romania," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(15S), pages 27-38, November.
- Stoian, Carmen, 2013. "Extending Dunning's Investment Development Path: The role of home country institutional determinants in explaining outward foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 615-637.
- Marian Gorynia & Jan Nowak & Piotr Trapczynski & Radoslaw Wolniak, 2015. "Establishment Mode Choices of Emerging Multinationals: Evidence from Poland," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(2 (Summer), pages 101-124.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:445-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perez, M. Fabricio & Brada, Josef C. & Drabek, Zdenek, 2012. "Illicit money flows as motives for FDI," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 108-126.
- Malgorzata Szalucka, 2015. "Does Location Really Matter? The Influence of the FDI Location on Enterprise Competitiveness: The Evidence from Polish Enterprises," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(2 (Summer), pages 125-149.
- Harun Kaya, 2009. "Unfavorable Business Environment and Foreign Direct Investment Activities of Turkish Manufacturing Firms," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 101-118.
- Damijan, Jože & Kostevc, Crt & Rojec, Matija, 2014. "Outward FDI and company performance in CEECs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 381, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from Central and East European Transition Economies – A discrete choice analysis of location within the EU," MPRA Paper 51804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; investment–development path; outward FDI; transition; transnational corporations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:37:y:2004:i:2:p:141-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.