Economic Systems and Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haiwen Zhou, 2009. "Population Growth And Industrialization," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(2), pages 249-265, 04.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1998.
"Democracies Pay Higher Wages,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Eric Maskin, 2004.
"Credit and efficiency in centralized and decentralized economies,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9605, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, M & Maskin, E, 1995. "Credit and Efficiency in Centralized and Decentralized Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 541-55, October.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Eric Maskin, 1995. "Credit and efficiency in centralized and decentralized economies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9603, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2004. "The division of labor and the extent of the market," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 195-209, 07.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521770330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni, 2004. "A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2125-2157, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:217-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.