Medical Reimbursements and Patient Selection by Physicians: A Capital-Theoretic Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rexford E. Santerre, 2005. "The welfare loss from hospital cost-shifting behavior: a partial equilibrium analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 621-626.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1970. "Optimal Growth with Irreversible Investment in a Ramsey Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 331-44, March.
- Sherry Glied & Joshua Zivin, 2000.
"How Do Doctors Behave When Some (But Not All) of Their Patients are in Managed Care?,"
NBER Working Papers
7907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glied, Sherry & Zivin, Joshua Graff, 2002. "How do doctors behave when some (but not all) of their patients are in managed care?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 337-353, March.
- Reinhardt, Uwe E., 1985. "The theory of physician-induced demand reflections after a decade," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-193, June.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Krutilla, John V & Cicchetti, Charles J, 1972. "The Economics of Environmental Preservation: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 605-19, September.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Ma, Ching-to Albert, 2003.
" Price and Quality Competition under Adverse Selection: Market Organization and Efficiency,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 266-86, Summer.
- Gary Biglaiser & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2000. "Price and Quality Competition under Adverse Selection: Market Organization and Efficiency," Papers 0102, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Pauly, Mark V., 1991. "Physician response to fee changes with multiple payers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 385-410.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Mark V. Pauly, 1991. "Physician Response to Fee Changes with Multiple Payers," Papers 0015, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Jack Zwanziger & Glenn A. Melnick & Anil Bamezai, 2000. "Can cost shifting continue in a price competitive environment?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 211-226.
- Travis, Karen M, 1999. "Physician Payment and Prenatal Care Access for Heterogeneous Patients," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 86-102, January.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1978. "The Supply of Surgeons and the Demand for Operations," NBER Working Papers 0236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:397-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.