A Macroeconomic Policy Game for a Monetary Union with Adaptive Expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Miller & Mark Salmon, 1985. "Policy Coordination and Dynamic Games," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 184-227 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Global Implications of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Rules in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 363-379, October.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dmitri Blueschke & Reinhard Neck, 2011. "“Core” and “Periphery” in a Monetary Union: A Macroeconomic Policy Game," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 334-346, August.
- Reinhard Neck & Dmitri Blueschke, 2014.
"“Haircuts” for the EMU periphery: virtue or vice?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 153-175, May.
- Neck, Reinhard & Blüschke, Dmitri, 2013. ""Haircuts" for the EMU Periphery: Virtue or Vice?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79887, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:334-346 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic game; Nash equilibrium; Pareto solution; Macroeconomics; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; Monetary union; E63; E61; F42; C73;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:335-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .