Pricing Options under Stochastic Interest Rates: A New Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik I. Amin & Robert A. Jarrow, 2008.
"Pricing Options On Risky Assets In A Stochastic Interest Rate Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 15, pages 327-347
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kaushik I. Amin & Robert A. Jarrow, 1992. "Pricing Options On Risky Assets In A Stochastic Interest Rate Economy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 217-237.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Amin, Kaushik I & Ng, Victor K, 1993. " Option Valuation with Systematic Stochastic Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 881-910, July.
- Turnbull, Stuart M & Milne, Frank, 1991. "A Simple Approach to Interest-Rate Option Pricing," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(1), pages 87-120.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1988. "An extension of the Black-Scholes model of security valuation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 194-204, October.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Cheng, Susan T., 1991. "On the feasibility of arbitrage-based option pricing when stochastic bond price processes are involved," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 185-198, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Akihiko Takahashi, 2003. "Applications of the Asymptotic Expansion Approach based on Malliavin-Watanabe Calculus in Financial Problems," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-245, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Cocozza, Rosa & De Simone, Antonio, 2011. "One numerical procedure for two risk factors modeling," MPRA Paper 30859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:10-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naoto Kunitomo & Yong-Jin Kim, 2007. "Effects Of Stochastic Interest Rates And Volatility On Contingent Claims," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(1), pages 71-106.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Yong-Jin Kim, 2000. "Effects of Stochastic Interest Rates and Volatility on Contingent Claims," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-67, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Yong-Jin Kim, 2001. "Effects of Stochastic Interest Rates and Volatility on Contingent Claims (Revised Version)," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-129, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Benjamin Cheng & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2016. "Hedging Futures Options with Stochastic Interest Rates," Research Paper Series 375, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2011. "On martingale measures and pricing for continuous bond-stock market with stochastic bond," Papers 1108.0719, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2003. "Conditional expansions and their applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 53-81, September.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic expansion approach; Black-Scholes economy; Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model; stochastic interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:49-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .