Monte Carlo Option Pricing for Tempered Stable (CGMY) Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997.
"Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond,"
Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive
9705087, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond," Papers cond-mat/9705087, arXiv.org.
- Svetlana I Boyarchenko & Sergei Z Levendorskii, 2002. "Non-Gaussian Merton-Black-Scholes Theory," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 4955.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre & Peter Tankov, 2012. "Optimal simulation schemes for L\'evy driven stochastic differential equations," Papers 1204.4877, arXiv.org.
- Kathrin Glau, 2015. "Feynman-Kac formula for L\'evy processes with discontinuous killing rate," Papers 1502.07531, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-L\'evy approximations to L\'evy driven LIBOR models," Papers 1106.0866, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Shin Kim, Young & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Leonardo Bianchi, Michele & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010.
"Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2096-2109, September.
- Kim, Young Shin & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & RafaÅ‚ Weron, 2010.
"Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2010-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Borak, Szymon & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," MPRA Paper 25494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Chengwei Zhang & Zhiyuan Zhang, 2017. "Sequential Sampling for CGMY Processes via Decomposition of their Time Changes," Papers 1708.00189, arXiv.org.
- Kohatsu-Higa, Arturo & Tankov, Peter, 2010. "Jump-adapted discretization schemes for Lévy-driven SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 2258-2285, November.
- Jing, Bing-Yi & Kong, Xin-Bing & Liu, Zhi & Mykland, Per, 2012. "On the jump activity index for semimartingales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 213-223.
- Adam Misiorek & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Heavy-tailed distributions in VaR calculations," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-Lévi approximations to Lévi driven LIBOR models," CREATES Research Papers 2011-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathrin Glau, 2016. "A Feynman–Kac-type formula for Lévy processes with discontinuous killing rates," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 1021-1059, October.
- Alaya, Mohamed Ben & Hajji, Kaouther & Kebaier, Ahmed, 2016. "Importance sampling and statistical Romberg method for Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(7), pages 1901-1931.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo; Option pricing; Lévy process; Tempered stable process; CGMY model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:327-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .